Radio productions for public and private broadcasters
Of course, we create radio productions for the public and private broadcasters.
We realize productions of freelance authors as well as commissioned productions of the radio stations.
This can include exclusively the voice recordings, but also the complete production including atmos, sound bites, music and commentaries, as well as the final mix and mastering for the broadcast master.
Of course, we are guided by the requirements of the respective broadcasters, such as
- Program loudness according to EBU R-128 standard in the current version with the target value of -23.0 LUFS (measurement according to the criteria in ITU-R BS.1770 and EBU Tech Doc 3341)
- Momentary Loudness maximum -15 LUFS (+8 LU)
- Short term Loudness maximum -20 LUFS (+3 LU)
- True Peak Level not above -1 dBTP with respect to the digital full scale of 0 dBFS (measurement according to ITU-R BS.1770-2)
- Standard assignment of the audio channels
- AFF, WAV or BWF files on request also with timecode stamp
- Timecode delivery as LTC EBU time code in 25 fps (frames per second)
- Time code start by default identical to video file, start at TC 10:00:00:00
- Audio resolution according to the respective transmitter requirements (standard 48kHz / 24 bit)
- Stereo files in 100% mono compatibility.
- Phase difference according to ITU-Rec. 408-6
- Frequency range 250 Hz to 4 kHz: phase angle max. 15°, correlation degree ( r ) max. 0.96
- Frequency range: phase angle max. 40 Hz 30°, correlation degree ( r ) max. 0.86
- Frequency range: phase angle max. 10 kHz 30°, correlation degree ( r ) max. 0.86
- File names without umlauts and special characters
- amongst others
We will be happy to advise you at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +49 (0)30 61 70 28 70
Broadcast productions - Worldvoice GmbH